This adorable Baby mobile can be made in either the 4x4 or 5x5 size hoop.
There are five different ornament designs included: A cloud, moon, star, sun and whale.
Each design is provided in two sizes (small and large) for each hoop size.
- Full photo instruction and directions are included with your purchase.
It is our intention to offer you the best service always and for our designs to be the highest quality.
Designs come in all formats except ART. Bernina's can use EXP. Formats pes, hus, sew, xxx, jef, vp3, vip, mit, dat, dst, exp etc. All formats are included with your purchase.
Instructions are included in English and German.
Finished dimensions of Ornaments (approx.):
- STAR: 7.6cmW x 7.6cmL (3” x 3”)
- SUN: 8.6cmW x 7.6cmL (3.4” x 3”)
- MOON: 5.6cmW x 7.6cmL (2.2” x 3”)
- WHALE: 7.6cmW x 8cmL (3” x 3.2”)
- CLOUD: 7.6cmW x 4.8cmL (3” x 1.9”)
- STAR: 9.7cmW x 9.4cmL (3.8” x 3.7”)
- SUN: 9.9cmW x 8.6cmL (3.9” x 3.4”)
- MOON: 6.9cmW x 9.7cmL (2.7” x 3.8”)
- WHALE: 9.7cmW x 9.9cmL (3.8” x 3.9”)
CLOUD: 9.7cmW x 6cmL (3.8” x 2.4”)
- STAR: 10.7cmW x 10cmL (4.2” x 4”)
- SUN: 10.7cmW x 9.4cmL (4.2” x 3.7”)
- MOON: 8cmW x 11.4cmL (3.2” x 4.5”)
- WHALE: 10.7cmW x 10.9cmL (4.2” x 4.3”)
- CLOUD: 10.7cmW x 6.6cmL (4.2” x 2.6”)
- STAR: 13cmW x 12.4cmL (5” x 4.9”)
- SUN: 13cmW x 11.2cmL (5” x 4.4”)
- MOON: 8.9cmW x 13cmL (3.5” x 5”)
- WHALE: 12.4cmW x 13cmL (4.9” x 5”)
- CLOUD: 13cmW x 7.9cmL (5” x 3.1”)
- Can also be purchased as a set with a matching quilt design:
Shop Matching Set >>
- SVG and FCM files are included for the Silhouette and Scan n Cut machines. Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery Designs Cutting Files Disclaimer - click here
We test and review each of our designs to ensure the highest quality. Depending on what hoop, fabric and stabiliser combination you are using, results may differ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"I am extremely particular when it comes to embroidery thread. I am a lover of threads with as much sheen and lustre as is possible. I have in the past purchased sets of cheaper threads which always promised high quality, however upon sewing with them found the quality so underwhelming that they found their way into the bin. Thus my hesitation these days to try any new threads. I'd rather stick with my tried and trusted. However, when Sweet Pea recently offered the opportunity to purchase one of their fabric bundles and receive the brights thread pack for free, I knew I would have to be crazy not to take up the offer. Afterall, the thread was virtually free! When my package arrived I was immediately impressed with the presentation of the threads, all tucked away in their little box, designed specifically for the thread set. Well, the threads were literally calling out to me to give them a test run. And so began my love affair with Incredi-thread! The brilliance of the colours was impressive. They are simply beautiful. The lustre is like no other thread I have used. And so far I have not experienced any thread breakages, even when the stitching is dense. The fact that you can use them for virtually any sewing project, be it embroidery, or general sewing, makes them highly valuable to my thread collection. In fact, I have been so impressed with these threads that I have now ordered several more sets in other colorways. But don't tell my husband :)"